A quick summary of the upcoming new version of GameFlow:
- New features like State Machines, Commands and Overview.
- 14 new actions and 1 new condition.
- Improvements to the Invoke Method and Set Animator State actions.
- Several fixes.
Check the complete release notes.
- State Machines: States work like regular Programs but only the current state in each State Machine is executed at a time (see header image).
- Commands: a powerful mechanism allowing developers to create shortcuts to programs, think “visual methods”.
- Overview: an easy way of creating a “navigation map” of your scene by defining links to specific GameObjects with a title and optional description.
This new version is pending review and should be available next week on the Unity Asset Store. Don’t miss it!